Bowling Green High School Cross Country
You’ve arrived at the Bowling Green High School Cross Country team website. This website is dedicated to the XC athletes from Bowling Green High School. There is a long history of dominance that follows this team. The girls have won region 2 AAA (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013), KHSAA Class AAA, back to back State Runner-up (2012, 2013). On the boys side they were the 2012 KHSAA Class AAA, Region 2, Champion. This site is not only a source of current season team information, but is also dedicated toward highlighting the accomplishments of the many Bowling Green High School Cross Country athletes who have competed since.
Do you have the dedication, hard work? Do you want to stay in shape for another sport? Do you want to simply stay in shape and have fun while doing so? Do you have what it takes? We are always looking for new runners to help keep the tradition alive. Come out and join us.
- Lady Purples XC – KHSAA Class 3A back-to-back State Runner-up (2012, 2013)
- Lady Purples XC – Region Champs (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
- Purples XC – Region Runner-Up (2016)
- Purples XC – KHSAA Class 2A back-to-back-to-back State Champs (1995, 1996, 1997)
- Purples XC – Region Champs (2012)